The user interface is a browser, which presents the program as a structure of modules, groups and words. In Forth every program element is a "word". -- Next
- Modules correspond to traditional text files.
- Groups collect words with common functions.
- Our example program fits in one module. A real world application may use 15 or more modules, which are easily handled in Holon.
- The three level hierarchy clearly displays several thousand words.
- Basis, Forth and 68HC11 are the system libraries of Holon 11.
- Move through the browser with the cursor keys.
- Enter the text window with <F2> or press the <Enter> key.
- The function keys depend on the currently active window.