You can access every word directly: Press the <space> bar and enter the name, say, dup. With every character entered, Holon presents the first word in the alphabetic list that fits. -- Demo -- Next
- The characters are displayed on the statusline.
- Use <backspace> to correct the name.
- Press <space> to start searching for a new name.
- With usually just a few characters you access every word in your program.
- In addition, you can look up definitions in the text with <F7> (GoLook).
- Holon maintains an edit history; call up previous words with F7=Prev, move forward in the history list with F8=Next.
- Word names are unique and global. If a name already exists, the duplicate is marked in the word list with a double exclamation mark "!!".