Command Line Interpreter
Press <Ctrl+F4> to call the Forth command line interpreter (TEST window). The stack window remains functional. -- Next
- The prompt T> indicates that you are executing words in the target.
- The command line interpreter accepts flow control structures.
- <Alt+C> clears the stack.
- You can also execute host commands (directives). Switch to host mode with <F4>.
- There are commands to read and write locations in the target memory, e.g. the internal microcontroller registers. You can test the target hardware without loading program code.