Press <Ctrl+F3> to load all words. Holon loads the words in their natural sequence in the browser, from start to finish. -- Next
- The current memory limits are displayed on the status line.
- The code is immediately loaded into the target memory, if the target system is online.
- The code file contains an image of the target memory.
- The WORD window lists the code addresses of the words and displays a code flag "c".The code flag indicates that the code is in tune with the word's text. If you change the text, the code flag is cleared until the word is again loaded.
- If the code space is not initialized before the LoadAll command, only new and changed words are loaded. This is handy to reload a series of changes to the program.
- When a word is reloaded, the new code replaces the old code in the existing code image. The new code is immediately valid. All dependent words use the new version.