Create the program's structure: Insert modules and groups and fill in the words. Edit, load and test the words. -- Next
- The application program is created on top of the library modules.
- Modules can be exported and imported into a new project.
- Start a new project with a blank structure and import the library modules that are needed.
- Holon manages the program in a database. Every word is a record.
- You don't have to handle a large set of files. The project is defined by only two files: structure and text.