Moving Items / Restructuring
If you want to restructure the program after a series of changes: select the item that you wish to move (word, group, or module) and <Del> it. Move to the new place and <Ins> it. -- Next
- <Del> pushes the item on a delete stack (separate stacks for modules, groups and words)
- <Ins> pops the top item from the stack and inserts it in the structure.
- Several items can be moved together.
- Deleted items remain in the program and can be retrieved until the project is pruned.
- Since working in Holon, I never again wished to "throw version one away". It is a simple matter to maintain the application program well structured and very readable.